Webinar: DaaS with Business Productivity
At the beginning of the working day, there is one thing that all your colleagues do first: they start up their laptop, desktop or tablet. The digital workplace has thus become the most important starting point for all actions. With Desktop-as-a-Service (Daas), a service provider assures an organisation that this digital workplace is always available, that all the applications are up-to-date and running at high speed, and that safety is guaranteed. All the preconditions for working quickly and without frustration are thus satisfied.
- What is the psychology behind the end-user experience with IT resources?
- What is Desktop-as-a-Service (Daas)?
- What are the benefits of DaaS?
- What does a DaaS environment look like at Ctac?
- What technologies have been used to build Ctac’s DaaS?
View the recoring of the webinar